Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Season of Blessings

I pronounce on your life that you are entering a new season - The Season of Blessings. Many of you have struggled during this economic recession with jobs, finances and other issues. I see the clouds lifting, and the sun beginning to shine on your life. Now is the time to align your personal and spiritual affairs to walk in the blessings that God has for you. Isaiah 60:1 says "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you." You will reap, because you did not faint. Enjoy your season of blessing.

6 comments:

mz richardson-harris said...

I WILL INDEED ENJOY MINE PASTOR. GOD BLESSED ME WITH A CAR THIS WEEK. GOD IS AWESOME

Unknown said...

I claim it in Jesus name. So many blessings have fallen upon me. God has bless me to be able to relocate and find a very good job. In one month I have received a promotion which allows me to utilize my talents. I was recommended for the Master Teacher program. God is good and so worthy to be praised through any and everything. Royalty !!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Pastor and First Lady. We truly miss Wayman. I know we will
never find a church with such
good singing and preaching. We are still looking. Pray that the vision given to you by God will soon manifest itself. If there is anything we can do please let us
know. We are still Wayman members.
Love and God's blessings Bro. and
Sister Perry

Action man said...

We recieve the blessings you have pronouced over our lives. Keep hearing from God and allow him to fully use your gifts.

MrsTamika said...

I receive that claim. God is truly good and is greatly to be praised. God has truly blessed my family and we give thanks daily to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! People of God, please continue to live for Christ, He will never steer you wrong. Be Blessed this day and every day!

MrsTamika said...

I receive that claim. God is truly good and is greatly to be praised. God has truly blessed my family and we give thanks daily to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! People of God, please continue to live for Christ, He will never steer you wrong. Be Blessed this day and every day!