Saturday, March 7, 2009

Do What He Tells You To Do

I apologize for the delay in a new posting. I was having internet problems at my home office. After many hours trying to fix the problem I created, I finally swallowed my pride and called technical support. I was on hold for many minutes before a technician finally came on the line. He instructed me to do things to my computer that I did not understand. After following his detailed instructions, my internet connection was eventually restored.

There is a powerful lesson in this true story. In life, many of the problems we incur are self-inflicted. Nevertheless, all we need to do is swallow our pride and call the Master Technician. He may not answer as soon as we want Him to, but He's always on time. Follow His instructions, even when they don't seem to make sense, and you will be completed restored. May God bless you and yours.

No comments: