Monday, February 23, 2009

Look Inside

What is it that you have been waiting for? Are you looking for a new job? A better financial situation? A stable relationship? Where have you been looking? Have you looked to others? If so, you have been looking in the wrong direction. Instead of looking outward, turn and look inward. 1 John 4:4 says "...greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." God has gifted you with everything you need to succeed. If God lives in you, He will lead, guide and direct you (in His own time) to your destiny. Don't loose patience when it seems as if everybody is progressing except you. Stay true to yourself and your God, and in due season you will reap, if you do not faint. You know you can trust God. Now you've got to learn to trust yourself. If God lives inside of you, in order to find Him, all you have to do is look inside.

4 comments:

LaShawn said...

yes

Unknown said...

Pastor Griffin I enjoy reading your blog it's like having a mini sermon from you Mon - Sat. daily reminders help me to "stay on track" thinking more about God and less of myself and these difficult times. Bonnie R.

Antionette said...

I'm days late but this message is very timely. Thanks Pastor for letting the Holy Spirit guide you when writing your blogs and for letting me read this at a timely moment when it's needed to uplift and encourage as I end a long work week and prepare for another. This one is truly a blessing to me!!!!

Marie said...

Pastor God is truly using you to bless other peolpe because today (Wed) I really needed to read those encouring words from God threw you. I Pray that God continue to give you strength to accomplish his duties.