Saturday, February 28, 2009

It Remains To Be Seen

Many of you know that my favorite scripture is 1 Corinthians 2:9, "...eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." This scripture reminds all of us that God has so much more in store for us. In Jeremiah 29:11, God says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Be encouraged today and know that regardless of how difficult life may seem for you right now, God has plans for you. Plans of blessings, plans of prosperity, plans of peace. During days of challenge (we all have them), these scriptures encourage me by reminding me that God has not forgotten me. In fact, I am always on God's mind as he prepares and plans my future blessings. The same truth applies to you and all who love God. Your best days are ahead, not behind. Go forth child of God. You're on your way to your blessing place.

No comments: